'Verre de Gris'

Regular price $50
/
  • Freaky Level 3
    Adventurous with a touch of natty snarl.
  • Crispy & Mineral
    Zesty, high-acid whites to refresh.
  • Fruit Forward
    All! The! Fruits! Think apples, ripe berry and fresh citrus.
  • Savoury
    Brine, spice, leather and other non-fruit notes are the star.
  • GWI
    Imported through our agency, Grape Witch Imports. Our favourite producers & hottest deals.
  • The Canon
    Benchmark producers and natural winemaking legends.
&

'Verre de Gris'

Regular price $50
/
  • Freaky Level 3
    Adventurous with a touch of natty snarl.
  • Crispy & Mineral
    Zesty, high-acid whites to refresh.
  • Fruit Forward
    All! The! Fruits! Think apples, ripe berry and fresh citrus.
  • Savoury
    Brine, spice, leather and other non-fruit notes are the star.
  • GWI
    Imported through our agency, Grape Witch Imports. Our favourite producers & hottest deals.
  • The Canon
    Benchmark producers and natural winemaking legends.
limey pomegranate

Frontenac Gris, Magog, Quebec

A stunning, savoury rosé from Quebec royalty Pinard & Filles. Here racy, Minnesota-hybrid grape Frontenac Gris ripens in tight bunches to produce light coloured 'grey' (gris) fruit and this unique amber-coloured juice. 80% goes through a 48 hour maceration, while the remaining 20% spends 30 days absorbing all the texture, tannin and savoury goodness for a dense and complex whole. While some rosés are destined for s. . .

Read More

Frontenac Gris, Magog, Quebec

A stunning, savoury rosé from Quebec royalty Pinard & Filles. Here racy, Minnesota-hybrid grape Frontenac Gris ripens in tight bunches to produce light coloured 'grey' (gris) fruit and this unique amber-coloured juice. 80% goes through a 48 hour maceration, while the remaining 20% spends 30 days absorbing all the texture, tannin and savoury goodness for a dense and complex whole. While some rosés are destined for sunny days and trashy novels, this pseudo light red is here for your pleasure all year round. Crushed rockets, lime soaked pomegranate seeds, spring's first apricot and tart cherry pie. 


Read Less

Frontenac Gris, Magog, Quebec

A stunning, savoury rosé from Quebec royalty Pinard & Filles. Here racy, Minnesota-hybrid grape Frontenac Gris ripens in tight bunches to produce light coloured 'grey' (gris) fruit an. . .

Read More

Frontenac Gris, Magog, Quebec

A stunning, savoury rosé from Quebec royalty Pinard & Filles. Here racy, Minnesota-hybrid grape Frontenac Gris ripens in tight bunches to produce light coloured 'grey' (gris) fruit and this unique amber-coloured juice. 80% goes through a 48 hour maceration, while the remaining 20% spends 30 days absorbing all the texture, tannin and savoury goodness for a dense and complex whole. While some rosés are destined for sunny days and trashy novels, this pseudo light red is here for your pleasure all year round. Crushed rockets, lime soaked pomegranate seeds, spring's first apricot and tart cherry pie. 


Read Less
  • In stock
  • Inventory on the way

Free pick up at our shop (1247 Dundas Street West) or delivery across Ontario in 2-5 business days for $10 - $20 flat rate depending on region. We offer free delivery for M postal codes over $150, and over $250 in the rest of Ontario.* Please note we do not deliver on weekends. 

*Although we will always do our best to offer free shipping when possible, customers in especially remote locations may be contacted for additional delivery fees.

We don't know if you've heard this, but Canada is a truly WILD place to import wine. Each province is it's own country with super strict rules. For ages, so much of the very best natural wine never made it into the province. That is changing in such an exciting way. We started our own import company to bring you some of our very favourite wines from around the world at the sharpest prices - this allows us to travel, fall in love with a wine, and bring right to your doorstep without a middle person. Put simply, as the importer, we shave one layer off the supply chain. We offer these sweet wholesale discounts when you bundle. From 1, 3 to 6 packs you'll find serious savings. The GWI sticker - Grape Witch Imports - means not only that we strongly stand behind the producer, it also means you won't find a better deal anywhere else in town. It also allows us to source many wines just for the shop - you'll find Ontario exclusives marked GWIE - Grape Witch Import Exclusive. Are you a licensee or producer looking to join our imports roster? Send us an email at hello@grapewitchimports.com

Things you've looked at